Friday, April 13, 2012

WHY NO ONE INVITED YOU TO THE PARTY

I've got much to do today, but needed to say -


I only woke up to Black Us recently and in that time, having dropped all my old friends, both Black and white because there wouldn't have been anything HEALING of Our Black Nation that I'd have been able to share with them - which would have taken up too much of my time as I'm ALL ABOUT HEALING US. Well, in these awakening years, I initially met so many of Us who have nothing but bad things to say. Like?


"You Black Revolutionaries are all TALK!"


Along with a slew of other insults directed at what they perceive as a pathetically hopeless Us.


Yet, also in that time, bringing SUPER, NATURALLY POSITIVE ME? Bringing a f-i-r-m faith and trust that there is no Black Person in whom the MIGHT of ALLAH has not been placed, and therefore You EACH 


M
U
S
T


have REEEEEESPECT? I've met the most BRILLIANT, AMAZING, DOING FOR SELF FOLKS I've ever known. I'm not talking about white folks or Black Folks who do under the direction and for the benefit of white people - but Black People who do for US! Simply PROFOUND.


Which makes me think, since I have also left those complainers behind? The reason they see nothing being done? Is because those who do, do their work far from any place those naysayers would ever put themselves or


be invited to join.


JMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment