Saturday, April 28, 2012

IT IS MY JOYFUL DUTY TO SHARE HEALTH WITH YOU!!!


WELCOME!!!

When You come to my house, (and this post is being typed right in my dining room - so You are in my HOME...) when You come here? I'm SURELY gonna feed Ya what has Cured Me; hopin' to leave You, upon exit, STRONGER than when You came in. And my motivation isn't money or a desire for compliments. I HATE DANG COMPLIMENTS as APDTA! It's that You are one of the CHOSEN and I only pray that this electronic transmission can convey the PURE LOVE I BEAR FOR YOU. Thus minus the good HEALING Vegan food I prepare for my Family everyday, but with my NEVER ENDING SUPPORT OF YOUR MAGNIFICENCE?

You may feeeeeel my Love inside where it matters. So OF COURSE Your Body will be MIGHTIER, leaving this house, cause together, We will have fed Your SOUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment