Friday, April 13, 2012

DOING AIN'T EVER EASY, BUT YOU DO FOR SELF BETTER WHEN YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD REASON

When You have a People You belong to, You work harder, strive more fiercely. You ACHIEVE, because there are no longer any excuses. Then You discover, the ability was always there because You belong to a Mighty People who built civilization.


And though I haven't reached my goal yet of page 200, I can't believe I'm only 3 pages shy, in my novel that Loving Our PEOPLE has set me FREE to compose BEAUTIFULLY, EXUBERANTLY. Loving You has freed me to conquer LIFE, rather than be steamrolled by it, through the Lies of Our Enemy.


Wow. And tomorrow? I'm holding a PARTY here on AB. A fine place to celebrate my intention to be apart of Our REBIRTH. A place I am FREE to SPEAK and LEARN the TRUTH. Starting one Person at a time, and I've taken this very


personally.


But now, even though my people are Gods, I am allowing myself to be the Mortal Deity I am and get some sleep. Yaaaaaaawn... Nothing like some refreshing sleep. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment