Monday, April 9, 2012

I CHALLENGE MY STUPIDITY TO A DUEL TO THE DEATH

I have been reared to be an idiot, and up to now, I have been most co-operative. Starting with the fluoride added to my New York City drinking water a short 3 years after my birth, from 1965 onwards to the heavy metal laced vaccines shot right into my bloodstream, and to the Black Pride Numbing Lies taught in school, I came to the conclusion - though I was branded a 'gifted' child, in Western Sluture, to be 'gifted' is to be set aside, apart - during that non-fostering time, I got the distinct impression that I was STUPID. I had no full drive to take advantage of my 'gifted' status as, if it is in your nature to LOVE? Success in a white man's world where the gain of the few comes about by sucking the blood of the MANY - success in Hell can and mostly WILL make caring You feel like a regular JERK, or if You LOVE brutalizing others?


A regular demon.


I was a half-hearted jerk, excelling, but not really. Only enough to fake the effect in gaining the approval of too many white people to ever want to mention, who were always impressed with my ability to imitate all the idiocy they had taught me.


But my soul was never impressed, as this deflated sense of MEANING which had no POWER to change a THANG sucked the wind out of my proverbial sails that then limped on, until I bumped, not accidentally I might add - but I bumped into the TRUTH of who Black YOU ARE. And that I am YOU, who has been set upon in this 6,000 YEAR WAR that reaches beyond the realm of the infantile nursery lies about the nature and the WAYS of WAGING WAR. It's not merely on the battlefield of land. It's in the air, the textbooks, the food, the WATER, the entertainment, the games, the medicines, the DEATH of Our Children who not only will be - did I say that CLEAR ENOUGH for YOU?


W
I
L
L


B
E


STERILE by the THIRD COMING GENERATION, but this generation is DOOMED TO DIE before the lifespan of US, their parents!!!


When I bumped into the FACTS that this is a DELIBERATE campaign called 'The Great Culling' as stated so kindly on the facade of The Georgia Guidestones, and verified by Dr. Rima Laibow who had a patient who anonymously confirmed why those puffy chemtrails in the sky ain't cotton candy - when I bumped into that?


That's when I began the DELIBERATE MURDER OF THE IDIOT WITHIN. I DIDN'T MAKE HIM, AND HE IS NOT NATURAL TO ME.


So HEAR ME GOOD AJALI'S INNER FOOL, YOUR END HAS BEEN FORETOLD and YOUR DAYS ARE SHORTER THAN SHORT - THEY ARE OVER. I WILL BE BEATING EACH AND ALL THE DAYS I HAVE LEFT, THE OBSTINACY OF EVERY POISONED, DOPED-UP BRAIN CELL I HAVE REMAINING TO PRODUCE IN ME AS CLOSE TO A GENIUS AS WAS AND REMAINS MY DESTINY. THE ONE ALLAH PLANNED FOR ME, not a demon or that demon's god.


And this time, it's not because I'm a lonely 'GIFTED' Black o-n-e.


I


H
A
T
E


THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE BRILLIANT FEW. Don't You DARE INSULT not merely Me, but MY PEOPLE!!!! WE AIN'T WHITE!!!!


We're AFRIKAN. That means the Whole WORLD was made IMITATING US. If they haven't been able to excel except for the few, that cause they don't have the STRENGTH, the Ability, nor?


the will. But I sure Do, now that I know


Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment