Saturday, May 5, 2012

YOU HAVE G-O-T TO TAKE A TOKE OF WHAT I'M SMOKIN'!!!

Peace. Serenity. BLISS. We all seek it and from the looks of the WRECK that everyday existence is undergoing, with sickness afflicting not only the body, but decimating Black Us both mentally and especially SPIRITUALLY?


Yo. For Real. Take a puff of my Favorite Drug...


EXERCISE.


Lemme be frank, cause this page, my blog are about SACRED BASED HEALING, and that involves respectful HONESTY. So?


You know that AFTERGLOW You get from GREAT SEX? Yeaaaaaah, that one! That's exactly what SUSTAINED (for 20 minutes or loooooonger) cardio exercise feels like!!!! I mean not that initial Orgasmic BOOM, but, darn nearly. Plus, the afterglow is the SAME HEAVENLY RADIANCE. And?


LAST FOR HOURS AFTERWARDS...


Dang. I finished my run at 10:10 and two hours later, I could sit on a mountain and share Serenity with miiiiiiiiillions, not feeling no ways tired as I have that much Peace of Mind to share. Not to mention? Unlike Cocaine? My High is totality FREE and LEGAL!


That's what's in my pipe. HEALING. What's in Yours, that won't tear You down, like alcohol, heroin, or a second's long satisfaction from eating Deadly High Fat foods - what's Your Favorite Drug of Choice?


I KNOW it ain't this GOOOOOOOD, so, what are You waiting for? Don't pass the roach -


I'll meet You on the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment