Thursday, May 24, 2012

IS THIS WOMB-MAN A 'HOUSEWIFE'? LIKE A TSUNAMI WOULD BE A RIPPLE IN A POND...

Whenever I use the term, 'housewife'? I use it as an HYSTERICAL JOKE!!! To be what I am, a Womb-man given FREE R-E-I-G-N by my King to manage Our SANTUARY? Is ALL that 'Career Women' describe their INDEPENDENT SELVES as requiring, but I do all I do without having a boss, or clients or customers who do not APPRECIATE the MAGNITUDE of the DEDICATED GIFTS I provide. That's not a 'housewife' which is a demeaning term concocted by white men who subconsciously HATE and FEAR their women as they have doubt about the vitality of their manhood. Thus they have devised a word that is not only LUDICROUS, but is depicting in their sintertainment as TRIVIAL,  making any young girl contemplate such an VAULTED NATION BUILDING UNDERTAKING as beneath her dignity.


So, what I DO?

Will HEAL my family from the crippling blow of enslavement through till ETERNITY, because I, ME, THE GODDESS have the tiiiiiiiiiime to dedicate to Healing my Child's MIND, offering the Loving ANTIDOTE to the white man's lies and treachery. My son has NEVER been in a nursery being fed the INSANE notion that he should spend his day, and thus his LIFE with those who wouldn't dedicate their own LIFE to him. Not to mention I offer this foundation at a time when I am his first glimpse of his TRUE MAKER. And now?

Everywhere we go for longer than a minute, People (including white people) remark on what a well mannered, KIND, INTELLIGENT boy he is. Because I have also rescued him from European and European Derivative controlled public schools that will veer him to further insanity that claims his rescue can come from a Caveman Culture.

All because my King recognizes the TREASURE that is his Queen, and each day he Honors me with the BLISS of FAITHFUL, BLACK MAN GOD RUMBLING LOVE.


Shoot! Get Us ALLLLLLL SOME OF THIS!!! The World Population would be CURED!


Me, a 'H-O-U-S-E-wife'? Married to a wooden box held together with nails that can be blown over by a passing wind? That's a toy block for babies.

I don't play. Not even with Eternity, I CREATE IT AND BETTER THAN ANYONE OTHER THAN THE CREATOR WHO HANDED ME THE HONOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment