Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'M GOING SLOW BUT I'M GOING!!!!


Alright. I did it, but I'm not proud. I'm taking too darn long for my preferences. However, I'm probably being to tough on myself.


I reached page 200 of my novel. Actually page 200 and one. I came to a particularly difficult section the writing of which was sucking my brain juices dry. It was HAAAAAARD. But I DID IT!!!! Still focused my pen so the prose of it remains solidly my voice. And now the REAL excitement starts.


That's until the next difficult patch starts. But from here? The set up of the characters lives, travails, motivations and the LOGICAL REASON for the book to be read by anybody but my mother is all in PLACE! Now the rollercoaster of HELLACIOUS and HEAVENLY THRILLS BEGINS.


Tomorrow, nothing but Doing for YOU, by doing for mySELF. ALL PRAISE DUE TO ALLAH and His Humble Little Messenger, The Honorable Elijah Muhammad.


Whew. The Dead can be Raised, and if it's a Womb-man? Get ready to GET ON UP, BLACK NATION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment