Sunday, May 27, 2012

A COUPLE


A COUPLE

I don't like the man's policies, don't even admire him, and actually HATE his policies, but? I am Humbly JOYOUS at how only a Black Couple has been able to convey even the mere IMAGERY of TRUE LOVE with EASE. I don't know the full story on Obama, as he was raised by the Devil with the depths of the Devil's ways too far down for Us to imagine. Let's just say I've read some things that make me not doubt that Obama has been tampered with to harness his Black Man's FIRE as a COMPLETE ENSLAVED AFRIKAN who doesn't flinch at killing his People.

But Truth is Truth. And I canNOT i-m-a-g-i-n-e a white couple making a political life seem HEALTHILY SEXY. Just contemplate the YUCK at seeing any other white president loving his JUBILANTLY HAPPY BLANCHED WIFE like this? A Plastic Surgery Free and Relatively Intelligent woman at that, let alone Brilliant like Sister Michelle - I'd vote for Sister Michelle, maybe...

But a white presidential couple shining like this? Not. Not EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment