Thursday, May 31, 2012

IT'S SIMPLY NOT FAIR!!!



IT'S SIMPLY NOT FAIR!!!!!


This ain't me in the picture, to let You know, but I ran into a Sister who lives on my block who wants to come by to get my training and health assistance. Well, DARNIT! She asked me, quietly, how old I was and then was SHOCKED (for reeeeeal, not fake) when I told her I was 50. I mean she was AMAZED as she said she had been POSITIVE, seeing me running all over the neighborhood, that I was in my EARLY 30s.


Well, DANGNAMIT! Thank U, HOWEVER? I don't want some young chippee (no slight against this Woman in the picture) - however I don't want a newborn babe getting credit for what a Near Doggone ELDER ME should be reaping the reward for!!!!! What does a Consistently Exercising, Consciously Organic Vegan 50yr old have to do to get older Queens realizing that THEY TOO have all the POWER they need to be the Woman they


chooooooooose...


Do I Friggin hafta be SEVENTY and still blazin' around so I finally LOOK FIFTY? Geez.


Well, if I have to, that's what I'll do. Just my luck though, by then, I'll only begin to look all of 40. SHOOT!


and chuckle...

No comments:

Post a Comment