Thursday, May 26, 2011

You Don't Need to Remember This Face as It Will NEVER CHANGE

I run in a BEAUTIFUL small park, just a third mile power walk down the road from my house. There is another larger park I'd rather go to, but it's much farther away and I have never had the time or inclination to get a driver's license - so I don't go there often.


The smaller park is wonderful, though. Both are quite Bucolically GORGEOUS, but the small one is SMACK DAB in a 95% 'w'HITE neighborhood, whilst the other is more comfortably for Me? In a 95% Black one. But GET THIS!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!


The little park, surrounded by homes of an Antebellum SPLENDOR, and here is a LOVELY ARBOREAL REALM right outside their front doors? Is NONETHELESS 100% of the day DOMINATED by Dark Cacoa PEOPLE who travel to enjoy its green ecstacy as I do. Though most come in their cars and SUVs. They can be seen walking the track around the grounds, and with their Maca Powdered to Onyx hued Children, in the middle of an all white community. AND you RARELY if EVER see anyone 'w'HITE! Even though the park is RIGHT THERE!!!


Would We give up a whole Scenic WONDER that had been overpopulated with the Planet's Smallest Pale Minority? Well. I may not CARE for it, but I know with certainty - to scare them away? If We bring a sizeable crowd of young Black Brothers? Or, for that matter, a sizeable crowd of 'Don't Care If You Like Me or NOT!" Black Sisters?


This face will be the last thing We see, before We never see them again. And that'll be the outcome...  


100% of the time.


They will always like Us, one at a time; far, far away; or as their Top FAVORITE?


Comfortably DEAD.


They will always like Us, one at a time, far away, or as their FAVORITE! Comfortably Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment