Sunday, May 29, 2011

AM I WRONG TO LOVE US SO?

I went to the BAM Afrikan Festival today and was deeeeeply in BLISS seeing the throngs of Beautiful US, moving so slow, because there were too many to walk quickly through this Heaven. Funny. I always say Heaven ain't crowded, but today I saw a MAGNIFICENTLY JAM PACKED UTOPIA. Utopia. A white mis-pronunciation of the Origin of EVERYTHING. His mixed up way of saying E-T-H-I-O-P-I-A which was Us, BUILDING. Not an Impossible DREAM. Just another Day in the Land of the BLACK GODS.


And now I KNOW this Heaven, as I am the Sleeping Goddess AWAKENED to Our Majesty in its Resurrection. But even before my BELOVED KING helped me to RISE UP out of my slumber, coming to an event like this would have left NO doubt even in my Bamboozled Mind that We are MORE RADIANT as Our NATURAL SELVES. So today, to see so many Sister Goddesses with Rippling Heads of Coiling MIGHTINESS, and ME FILLED with the FACTS of who We ARE? It STRENGTHENED MY LOVE with a Visual Confirmation that others have had ENUF of Hades, too. We HAVE BEGUN PACKING OUR BAGS and are READY TO MOVE! 


Who COULDN'T FEEEEEL SO PASSIONATELY? To have gone from believing We are nearly Nothing to learning that it is this World that would be NOTHING - without US. Why, with all this Spiritual Healing I'm doing and my OUTRAGE at the Liars? I could live a THOUSAND LIFETIMES with not only not seeing a single white person in the flesh, but not anywhere - especially on OUR HEADS.


So, enjoying these Black Loc'ed, Afro'ed, and Braid-ed CLOUDS of HEAVEN that have caught FIYAH from Queen to Queen, I ran into an old acquaintance who knows me from that other lifetime when I still believed in Nothing. The wrong side of that nothing. And through reading my posts on Facebook she expressed a jovial HORROR about the VEHEMENT FOCUS of my nascent 'Awareness'. She herself is a Mocha Smoooooooth Afrikan born Goddess, who Strangles Her Halo with a Brutal Lack of Knowledge. If I had time to talk with her for a couple hours, gently? I might quicken her own awakening and show her, as it is IMPOSSIBLE to DENY, that she HAS a Self that is UNIQUE and Piercingly Enough without the pale intruders anemic Mis-Pronounciation of Her BEAUTY. But I don't have that time, and to respond in depth in a minute, ain't possible.


And yet? It is, however, IMPOSSIBLE to DENY that the Sisters are RISING en MASSE!!! And as kicking the white woman off of the tops of Our heads is now OBVIOUS, revealing the POWERFUL GLORY that is ONLY OURS to CLAIM, cause CAN'T NO NON-BLACK WOMB-MAN COMMAND ATTENTION LIKE THE ORIGINAL GODDESS, WHEN SHE ASCENDS TO HER NATURAL THRONE! As We kick whitey off of Our Heads, now?


We Kick him out of EVERYTHING ELSE, while Our necessary Healing begins.


Hey! The next time I run into that Sister...


...she might look like this picture of Self-EMPOWERED DIVINITY who Awakens in Heaven/Ethiopia with EASE. Inside and OUT, just like so Many More Queens pick today. MY! With this Growing CROWD? There won't be anyone left who may be Horrified by the TRUTH that my Old Acquaintance and NEW Sister FRIEND will be COMPELLED by LOVE to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment