Thursday, June 14, 2012

HOW TO HEAL THE BLACK COUPLE


This is a bit of an exaggeration, to say the least, as there are PLENTY of spoiled RoTtEn females of every classification, but? For many Black Men, this is a recurring truth, as that's why We Sisters should liiiiiiiisten. Why, my King, who told me the other day that he is OVERJOYED for me coming into his life, he'd had his own fill of Women such as this, and he had almost given up on finding HIS Black Woman.


But I wouldn't have been ready to be there to support him if it were not for the lessons I TOOK IN during my early years when I discovered this behavior wasn't working. Now I'd rather be alone than with a Man I don't like. Thus? My husband I ADORE BEYOND THE POWER OF WORDS. He is WORTH my time and Loving Gentle SUPPORT.


HOWEVER!!!!


Brothers? Let's get reeeeeal... You must also stop fixating on the 


B
O
O
T
I
E.


Cause there's Queens out there who ARE afraid to be alone - DeSpErAtElY - and will say anything, WEAR ANYTHING to get any warm body next to them that they in reality?


CAN'T STAND.


And this is the genesis of this behavior, where they try to recreate U into the unrealistic Man of their Hollyweird fed dreams (= Nightmares).


We must heal EACH OTHER, Black Family and stop the division. Because to build a moving vehicle, You muuuuuuust have at least


2 wheels.


Then to build a train that runs A NATION? Those wheels gotta work together, which is easiest if We stop the blaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment