Thursday, June 21, 2012

BLACK POWER WORKS BEST TOGETHER AS ONE!!!


Oh, I'm soooooo HAPPY! U RESCUED ME this morning with all Your SUPPORTIVE POSTS! So sorry, I thought with the FB Pay to Promote feature on the pages now that they've gone public and need to enrich their stockholders (HA! Their stock is TANKING!!!) - I thought they weren't even sending out my shares. But THEY ARE!!!!


AND EVEN BETTER NEWS!!!! GONNA GO POWER WALKING WITH MY DEAREST WARRIOR GODDESSES THAT I MET HERE ON FACEBOOK!!!! Nubia Bornfree and Ife Johari!!!! Then my Lovely next door neighbor has been so inspired by seeing me out there after her jaw dropped open when I told her I'm 50, SHE HAS BEEN GOING OUT TO GET SOME EXERCISE!!!!


Dang. It's gonna happen, cause? I have achieved HEALING in myself not DESPITE being Black but BECAUSE I am only ONE of the MIGHTIEST PEOPLE ON THIS WHOLE DANG EARTH!


Oh! How I love u.

No comments:

Post a Comment