Monday, June 18, 2012

BLACK WARRIORESS FOR LIFE!!!

It's not true. You can change the World with Truth. I see it right here on this Internet and FB forum which also contains the most puerile examples of the worst which is in the ability of Men and the the Nature of mankind. Why Facebook has even censored my access to their most effective features and still? The Truth cuts through it all. Every other day, and not just every other week, now, I receive a Heartfelt Thank You for spreading the Healing Word that more and more are ACTUALLY INCORPORATING into their lives. Then the most amazing messages I receive and see in my own home are the ones that testify to the STRENGTHENING that comes from leaving the Death behind and embracing the Life. Blood Pressure, Diabetes, and other bad habit based ailments melt away.

Wow.

Thus, I'm gonna take that Leap of Faith that if I can reach a slightly larger forum through FINISHING MY NOVEL within the next couple months, the Truth I share in a way that excites Our Children (and ADULTS - I'm puttin' my ALL into this project) that I'll be able to bring my PASSION FOR OUR COMPLETE LIBERATION to a wider circle. I'll re-post from the photo section, as there's a whole lotta of info I shared there, but gonna try another Facebook Fast. My first was soooooo successful. Lemme go one day at a time, but?

Hopefully? I'll see you in a week. And everyday, know that I am Doing For Self and that's Working for US.

Dang. I SHO-LY LOVE YOU.
Sister Ajali Shabazz
Black Warrioress for LIFE
HOTEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment