Thursday, December 8, 2011



It's amazing that I have graduated GRADUALLY into the Womb-man I am - eating MASSIVELY HEALTHY, EXERCISING REGULARLY, BECOMING A SCIENTIST OF RENEWAL in my Home. Because I used to look at Person's like myself with NERVOUSNESS. Ya know - if You DO (mayhaps You had the BLESSING to be born ALL-RIGHTEOUS, Ah! What a GIFT to Us You ARE!!! - but, You know, when You're Young and MINDLESS and the aspect of someone HEALED FOR REAL? Seems impossible, making You feel so lost?


But YOU'RE NOT! You are ON YOUR WAY, no matter when You start, if You go one step at a time. That's how I and ANYBODY ELSE who has achieved anything has managed. And now? I LOOK UPON THOSE WHO'VE WRITTEN BOOKS as AMAZING as that's my own DREAM. But I'm mature enuf to not look on them as if I, one day? Won't get there. Cause I know NOW that I will REACH the ACCOMPLISHMENT I choose by going one step at a time. It's GUARANTEED.


So back to MY BOOK and I wish You PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment