Saturday, December 10, 2011

ANYBODY GOT A COUPLE GIANT BRICKS AND A CHISEL?


I just wanna see Us all TOGETHER, without the Silly RESTRAINTS on Our Black Individuality. You know? With some UpTiGhT European telling Us, "Gee," in my best Anal Voice, "If you would only make your voice sound like this and support us forever, even though we hate you? You might one day be almost as great as us!"


OH HECK NAH!!! 'Cause We are NOT tHEM. We are a People (W)HOLY UNIQUE!! And I YEARN to see WHAT WE WILL CREATE with this one specializing his MIGHTY WAY, and that one HONING her MAJESTY in another!!! Dang. We are so AMAZING under O-P-P-R-E-S-S-I-O-N, can You 


I
M
A
G
I
N
E


WHAT WE WILL MANAGE, NOT ONLY UP FROM UNDER THOSE RESTRAINTS AND THE WORST OTHERS, BUT?


What We will Achieve with the FREEDOM to BE? Why? We'll make the Pyramids look like 


pimples. 


I mean that in the GREATEST REGARD as the Kemetic People were Our Grandmas and Grandpas, and they would want nothing less for their progeny.


Well. Here I go. Off to build a Better Pyramid - HOTEP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment