Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WHAT?!!!! I THINK OBAMA IS READING MY POSTS!!!!!

He just keeps CONFIRMING what I've been spellin' out for 2 and a half YEARS, since I came to Facebook. First he agrees that he hasn't and never will do CRAP for Black People, ANYWHERE, except kill 'em or encourage them to kill each other - confirmed that by saying, "I ain't the president of Black America." Whatever Black 'America' is, as it's not much suffering from government without REPRESENTATION, and yet Black Folks will vo
te in favor of their oppression for the first time in history. Oh, and yes I put that 'ain't' word in, poetically.

But there's not a word I need add to Obama's lastest revelation to decide that he reads the posts on ABFH. MY! (^^) I'm soooooo FLATTERED, cause at least I have ONE reader. I'm not mad at him for not 'Liking' the threads, as most Folks are scared of what I share, though I don't make that up, either.

So, in case You missed it, here's Our Sorta Black-like But Not Really Even Slightly Black President pleading with the ECU to KEEP GREECE IN THE ZONE UNTIL THE U.S. ELECTIONS. smh. Why is that CONFIRMATION of ANYTHANG I've said?

Cause if this whole JAMMA weren't expected to come crashing DOWN HAAAAAARD, especially when Greece sinks like the Titanic, taking all those Children of Satan banks down in it's massive debt wake? Remember, the Devil eats his OWN. If DOOM weren't a CERTAINTY?

Um... like I said?

Then Obama wouldn't care when Greece gets the first tombstone carved out for a country in the 21st Century. But OBVIOUSLY Obama knows!!! Hmmmmm? Maybe he knows from reading it here?

That the U.S. of A(fraid Sheople) will be getting an even BIGGER TOMBSTONE as this country is in more debt than almost all the other countries COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lemme add a few more exclamations to emphasize this, as Amerikkka's debt is really, REALLY BIG...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe one more.... !

Psssst. Hope he isn't reading this part, as just between me and u? Don't wait for somebody who has demonstrated nothing but CONTEMPT for Real Black You to let You know when it's time to get on the last Lifeboat. Go build Your own, and NOW....

There's an Iceberg, DEAD AHEAD....

No comments:

Post a Comment