Saturday, August 25, 2012

PHYSICIAN? HEAL? M-Y-S-E-L-F!!!!


I've got an INJURY. Yup. Have NO PAIN, me. (^^) Not critical, but persistent and it's stopping me from my WONDERFUL RUNS. It's a muscle pull, or strain, or something. Not a tear, but, I'm not a physician and can't afford one to pinpoint the source of the PAIN. That's  one of the reasons I educate myself about healing, cause I can't run to the doctor for 'help'.

WHICH I WOULDN'T GET IT beyond the diagnosis, as the Medical Industry was taken over starting 1915 thru today due to a study called 'The Flexner Report on Medical Education', financed by The Carnegie/Rockefeller Corporations. Carnegie/Rockefeller also financed Hitler. Here, they couldn't be so OBVIOUSLY GENOCIDAL so they used The Flexner Report to strategically discredit and shut down any schools teaching alternative medicine (which those days was simply another kind of doctoring that was MORE SUCCESSFUL) while bankrolling those that taught Pharmaceutical Friendly instructions.

Well, I divert, but OH, WHAT A DAMNING DIVERSION, huh? So back to my PAIN.

See, I know BETTA than to credit my pain to my age. Nope. That is a Caveman MYTH of the aging body. I got my pain from not fasting regularly (the body slowly fills up with toxins that get stored in fatty tissue), not meditating (stress will kill U before any disease), probably eating too much gluten (I do use a touch of wheat in my baking and do I LOVE MY BAKING), and pushing fast too furiously soon in my runs. I always employ a Healthy Regime NINETY-EIGHT percent of the time, but? My body let me know it's not ENUF.

To remedy it, cause it works with the body, not AGAINST it, initially, I took STURDY, NATURAL POWERHOUSES.

Cat's Claw 
White Willow Bark
Extra Tumeric and Ginger

They worked OVERNIGHT. The next day I could run again. However. I probably still have toxin build-up since the pain only returned. So today, I've begun a 2-day water fast as after 24hrs my body will enter a state of KETOSIS, wherein it switches for sustenance from protein cells to consuming stored fat. When it eats those it'll also consume dead cells, and pollutants stuck within. I figure something in my calf muscle (that's the area) has been OVERWHELMED with lactic acid and other nasties. Fasting is the NUMBER ONE method to speed up recovery.

I'll let you know how it goes, cause though I surely am NOT growing decrepit as I grow older, I am, still, only HUEMAN!!!

PEACE AND BLESSINGS MIGHTY BLACK FAMILY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment